SEND YOUR TEEN TO "CLASS"
WHERE LEADERSHIP SKILLS ARE LEARNED AND EARNED
REMEMBERING THE MANNERS WE ALREADY KNOW BUT "OCCASIONALLY" FORGET
OCTOBER WORKSHOP (THE LAST ONE)
DATE: Thursday, October 20th
TIME: 6-8 pm
LOCATION: Boulder Country Day School (4820 Nautilus Ct., Boulder, 80301, 2nd floor of the middle school building)
TOPICS: Entitlement vs. Earning It, Taking Initiative & Thinking For Yourself, Seeking Out Resources, Planning & Prioritizing Your Day, Grown Up Body Language vs. Acting "Like Everyone Else My Age", Making Tough "Social Life Calls" in Difficult Situations While Remaining "Cool", Forecasting Your Future Years.
COST: $45 for Current BCD Students (10% Discount) ; $50 for Non-Current BCD Students
WHAT TO BRING: An open mind and enthusiasm.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Boys: Dress shirt, tie & slacks or khakis. Sport coat is optional.
- Girls: Skirt, dress or dress pants, blouse/sweater.
*NOTE: Leslie has already started working in California at her new job, so this workshop will be facilitated by Brett only.
MONTHLY WORKSHOP TOPICS
Monthly workshop topics and activities change month to month, but are never repeats. Some of the topics covered may be similar, however the application activities and worksheets will constantly evolve to present the content in fresh, new ways. A list of possible topics include:
- Purpose and Intention
- Vision, Goals & Targets
- Habits & Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)
- Accountability, Integrity & Maturity
- Time Management
- Manners & Etiquette
- Personal Branding & First Impressions
- Roles & Responsibility
- Social Life Decisions & Dating
- Mentoring Others and Being Mentored
- Awareness, Perspective & Gratitude
- Empathy & Communication
- Openness (to new ideas)
- Being 1% Better Every Day in Every Way